TouchPad Tech Specs
or the Launcher, or to turn on your
device if it is shut down.
screen on/off. When the
screen is on, press and
hold to shut down your
device completely. When
your device is shut down,
press and hold to turn on
connect the USB cable to charge
your device or copy files.
|Operating System||HP webOS|
|Internet and Communication||Browser: Support for Adobe Flash Player and HTML51,2
Email: Microsoft Exchange email with Direct Push
Technology, POP3/IMAP (Yahoo!® Mail, Gmail™, AOL, Hotmail®, etc.)3
Video calling: Have a face-to-face conversation on a large, vibrant screen.4
Messaging (IM): See your messaging conversations with each person combined in the same view regardless of app used.
|Display||Size: 9.7-inch diagonal LED backlit multitouch display (capacitive)
Resolution: XGA (1024 x 768)
|Camera||Front-facing 1.3MP camera and digital microphone for live video calling4|
|Audio||Internal stereo speakers and Beats Audio™|
|Wireless||Wi-Fi:5 Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n with WPA, WPA2, WEP, 802.1X authentication
Bluetooth:5 Bluetooth wireless technology 2.1 + EDR with A2DP stereo Bluetooth support
|Battery||6300mAh (typical) lithium-polymer battery|
|Supported Formats||Audio: DRM-free MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR, QCELP, WAV
- .jpg, .gif (images)
- .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word)
- .htm and .html (web pages)
- .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat)
- .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint®)
- .txt (text)
- .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel®)
Video: MPEG-4, H.263, H.264
|Technology||Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core APQ8060
Processor speed: 1.2GHz
Graphics: Qualcomm Adreno core
Storage: Choose 16GB or 32GB
|Dimensions||Unpackaged size: 9.45" (H) x 7.48" (W) x 0.54" (D)
Unpackaged weight: Approximately 740 grams
|Support and Warranty||Support:
- HP webOS Butler Service – 90-day Toll-Free Setup Assistance
- 90-day Toll-Free Limited Software Support
- 24x7 Free On-device and Desktop Chat Support6
- 1 Year Limited Hardware Warranty. HP Care Packs available for additional fee.
1. Within wireless coverage area only. Actual speeds may vary. Email, mobile number, and related information required for setup and activation. Required data services sold separately; unlimited plan recommended and may be required. Not all web content may be available.
2. Supports a beta of Adobe Flash Player 10.3.
3. Within wireless coverage area only. Microsoft Exchange email, contacts, and calendars available for ActiveSync only; requires Microsoft Outlook using Exchange Server 2003 with SP2, Exchange Server 2007, or Exchange Server 2010.
4. Check with carrier for video calling availability and restrictions.
5. Wi-Fi within range of 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi network. Some Wi-Fi hotspots may require fee for usage.
6. 90-day Toll-Free Setup Assistance and 24x7 Free On-device and Desktop Chat Support subject to change without notice.
* Accessories listed are sold separately.
© 2011 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Adobe, the Adobe logo and Adobe Flash Player are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and other countries. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. Google is a trademark of Google, Inc. Microsoft is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies. Not all apps available on all devices. All screen images simulated.